- Full list of vulnerabilities discovered during security assessment, ranked by severity level, feasibility of exploitation, and consequences;
- Description of threats and their impacts;
- Demonstration of possible attack techniques for the most critical flaws;
- High-level and detailed reports for management and technical staff;
- Recommendations on how to mitigate security risks: hardware reconfiguration, software updates, additional countermeasures, and protection tools.
Radio network configuration
Active and passive checks
What you get
Questions? Please complete the form to have a sales expert contact you to discuss your business needs as soon as possible.